In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Vivid.”
These photos captured in Daylesford, (Australia) stands up to the meaning of vivid for me. My mind can vividly remember the exact moment I captured them and how I felt.
These School Holidays we had some visitors from overseas, two of my uncles and their families came for a visit. And this was the perfect opportunity to show them and our kids this part of the world. We live in Melbourne, Victoria in Australia. It has been quite an adventure during these school holidays as we discovered victoria again.
During school holidays we covered the
- Chesterfield Children’s Farm
- Phillip Island Penguin parade & seal rock
- Mornignton- Dromana beach, Arthur seat lookout & Red Hill Sunnyridge Strawberry farm (we got to pick our own strawberries)
- Mt Dandenong- Sky High, Maze & Sassafras
- Melbourne city Eureka tower viewing deck & “The Edge”
- St Kilda- Luna park
- Daylesford & Hepburn Springs (spent 2 nights)
Kids were really happy to see and do so much these holidays!
I will write more in detail about all these places we visited later…. for now here are some photos…. I really like Daylesford as you can tell:)
As I mentioned I will write more about each of the places we visited later when I get a bit more time 🙂